Customer Success Specialist
Teamhood is a Kanban project management software for Small and Medium sized organizations. Easier than Jira, more powerful than Trello.
We are a strong team of professionals passionate about digital product creation and team productivity. We are on a path to become an internationally recognized vendor – a top choice for organization agility tools.
Why work at Teamhood?
- Contribute to shaping a product which is already used by world famous brands
- Team activities and bigger events on quarterly basis as a minimum
- Remote-First work environment
- Home office setup package
- Agile way of working
- We will cover your learning activities financially
- Manage relationships with our users daily.
- Identify opportunities and expand the usage of the tool.
- Mitigate the churn risk.
- Identify product/service issues updates that reflect customer requests and report to key stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing and Tech teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
- Evaluate and analyze existing processes, adapt and adjust if needed.
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Success.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Being a customer advocate – strong internal and external communication skills, empathy, adaptability, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Data-driven approach to customer relationship management.
- Ownership and accountability of your work.
- Well-organized with attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
Nice to have
- Experience in working at tech companies/startups.
- Good knowledge of Hubspot, O365, or similar tools.
Salary range: 1600-1800 EUR (Gross) + performance based bonusses
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the desired position in the subject line and provide relevant information about yourself based on our requirements list.