.NET Software Engineer (Mid-Senior)
Teamhood is the better way to project management and team collaboration. A modern software for Small and Medium sized organizations. Easier than Jira, more powerful than Trello.
We are a strong team of professionals passionate about digital product creation and team productivity. We are on a path to become an internationally recognized vendor – a top choice for organization agility tools.
Currently we are looking for a Mid/Senior Software Engineer for the development of backend services and REST APIs in .NET Core ecosystem.
Our tech stack: .NET Core, Vue3, SignalR, Open API, EFCore, Dapper, MS SQL, Kubernetes (AKS), Azure, Graylog.
Why work at Teamhood?
- We do cool & challenging stuff – realtime communication, optimistic UI, hybrid
- Perfect for high performers – your results growth will be matched by compensation growth
- Be part of product which is already used by world famous brands
- Do things the Agile way
- Remote-First work environment
- Be surrounded by comptetent professionals
- Work with engineering team to deliver product changes and new initiatives for Teamhood
- Maintain software engineer mindset – know how things work under the hood, be curious
- Ensure software stability and fix issues
- Write reusable, testable, and high quality code which is reviewed by peers
- Get involved in product building, suggest new ideas and improvements
- Keep sense of ownership in anything you do
- Share knowledge and help other team members
- Have at least 2 years experience in .NET/.NET Core
- Have experience with REST API development
- Have experience with EFCore/Dapper ORM and MS SQL or similar relational database
- Have experience in Unit testing
- Be good at written and verbal English
Bonus requirements (good to know)
- Web sockets (SignalR)
- Frontend framework (React, Vue, etc.)
Salary range: 3500-5500 EUR (Gross)
Apply here: email@example.com
Please include the desired position in the subject line and provide relevant information about yourself based on our requirements list.