Senior UI/UX Designer
Teamhood is a Kanban project management software for Small and Medium sized organizations. Easier than Jira, more powerful than Trello.
We are a strong team of professionals passionate about digital product creation and team productivity. We are on a path to become an internationally recognized vendor – a top choice for organization agility tools.
Why work at Teamhood?
- Contribute to shaping a product which is already used by world famous brands
- Team activities and bigger events on quarterly basis as a minimum
- Remote-First work environment
- Home office setup package
- Agile way of working
- We will cover your learning activities financially
- Take full responsibility of overall product UI/UX
- Lead new initiatives and product change ideas
- Collaborate with product owner and engineering team to refine user iterface
- Prepare mockups or draft interaction flows for “smoke testing” ideas
- Research, analyze and present UI/UX change ideas to support product goals
- Own and continuosly improve design process
- Own and continuosly improve design system
- Be part of worldclass product team (you will be playing in the Olympics of Software products)
- Expert-level in designing both low-level interactions and high level logics
- Deep understanding of user experience design and interaction modelling
- Extensive experience designing business software (web)
- Experience in conducting user research and/or interviews
- Passion for efficient design
- Passion for individual and team productivity
- Pro level at Figma or similar collaborative design tool
Salary range: 3600-5000 EUR (Gross)
Apply here: email@example.com
Please include the desired position in the subject line and provide relevant information about yourself based on our requirements list.